adult ticket from: £10 junior from:
Mill Barn fishery was established over 25 years ago, the venue is made up of 5 fishing lakes set in the peaceful Essex countryside near the village of Wakering. Mill Barn is popular with Carp fishing, Pleasure and Match fisherman. Many of the lakes have a number of features to fish, the lilly pad lake has a large island, briges and is stunning to fish in the summer months when the lilly pads are in bloom.
Much of the parking is right next to the lakes, so no long walks. Day tickets are available for 4 of the 5 lakes with the members lake the exception.
Mill Barn Video Clip - Clip of the lakes at Mill Barn.
Click here to view Video >>
|Barbel: ?lb||Grass Carp:15lb+||Rudd: ?lb||Roach: ?lb|
Adult: £10 (1 rod) Adult: £15 (2 rods)
*Note – No under 16 on complex unless accompanied by an adult.
Memberships are also available at this fishing venue, please visit the fisheries website for more information.
Address (Post): Halfway House
Telephone: 01702 216170 , Mob: 07721 053728
1. Coming from the A13/Southchurch Road.
2. Go over one roundabout and turn left at Wakering Road by LA Fitness.
3. Continue half a mile to the next roundabout and then turn right onto Southend Road.
4. From Southend Road, travel 1 mile to the next roundabout, straight over onto B1017/High Street.
5. Follow this road for 1 mile through Wakering, at the end of the high street, turn left onto Common Road.
6. Continue down Common Road, passing the entrance to the reservoir, you will find us on the left.
Add your reviewclick here.
Our top 5 Pike Fishing Venues in East Sussex
best baits, where they hide..
Unders 12's fish free at Clive Vale Angling Club*,East Sussex
Unders 12's fish free at Hastings & Bexhill Angling Club*,East Sussex
Unders 12's fish free at Hassocks Angling Club*, West Sussex
Unders 12's fish free at Rookery Angling Club*, Surrey / Kent
Carpin' On Show
11th & 12th March 2017
8th - 9th April 2017
29th May 2017